Improve your dementia care program right now with my free 15 minute staff training video. Have a morning meeting? Perfect. Let’s do this.
STEP ONE: Evaluate & Escalate
This is the best way to bring in my expertise without having to put me on a plane. Here’s the deal: we talk for 2 hours and I create the backbone of a program for you. This is perfect for companies who want a unique program and a taste of what a consultant could bring to the table. Already have a program? No problem! Let’s talk ways to escalate it to the fullest. The $1,500 includes the interview and ideas just for you.
- Are you concerned that other companies are offering customized dementia care programs while your company isn’t?
- Do you want to avoid paying exorbitant prices to purchase a pre-made, cookie-cutter program?
- Has it been a while since you brought in a fresh perspective to help you get another look at your dementia care program?
- What would it feel like to have prospects convert into move-ins faster and with way less stress for your staff?
“The call with Rachael felt like a checkup with the doctor! She knew just what to ask to get to the heart of the matter.”
– Mark Goetz, VP of Asbury Home Services Management & Strategy
The 3 types of senior living companies I work with are:
- Companies who don’t have a dementia care program yet!
- Companies who have a program but don’t absolutely LOVE it!
- Companies who have an awesome dementia care program but want the benefits of a dementia expert and author to come chat with their staff and families!
Any of these sound like you? Let’s talk!
Dementia By Day Done-For-You Bundles
For the company who doesn’t want to bring in a consultant (yet!) but wants to get started with my PowerPoint staff training program, printable dementia FAQs for families, programming and activity staff advice, and maybe even…A LIVE WEBINAR WITH ME!
STEP TWO: Hands-On Consulting Offers
$10,000 – $30,000
These are my dementia care program overhauls for companies who know they can do better. Offer your residents and residents’ families the best possible care with live, tailored-to-your-team staff and family workshops, resident activity program design, train-the-trainer materials, and more so that you can continue to elevate your care forever. This step makes your business Dementia By Day Certified, so you can brag about it online.