Care Partner Club Call
The Dementia By Day Care Partner Club is the only place online for caregivers to receive dementia care coaching from a professional and a community that truly understands their needs.
What IS the Club?
The Care Partner Club is a once-a-month Zoom call that anyone can join. It costs just $10 to sign up to be on the call.
Why did you make a special club?
I’ve always loved helping care partners troubleshoot their dementia-related questions and challenges, but I’ve recently realized that individual paid phone calls just aren’t cutting it!
I want caregivers to be able to talk with one another and for me to have ongoing, specific ways to assist throughout the caregiving process. These monthly calls give me a way to educate on a specific topic and then take live questions, along with questions that were emailed to email@example.com directly.
How do I join the club?
- Pay $10 online here to reserve your spot!
- When you sign up, you’ll get an email confirming your spot and giving you a link for the next call.
- Send questions in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org — these can be anonymous or you can include your name. Please tell us in the email if you’d like your name announced while Rachael answers the question.
- Jump on the Zoom call on the scheduled date.
- There will be a chat box so you can help answer questions with your own experiences! Talking to others is a great way to grow and gain knowledge in this field.
- I’ll provide 15 minutes near the end of the call to take live questions or answer anything else I didn’t cover.
What if I can’t make the call? Can I get a refund? No, sorry! But anyone who signs up WILL get a replay link sent to them, so you can listen to the call whenever you get a chance. If you sent a question in via email, you will hear your question answered on the call.
How do I join a Zoom call? What if I don’t have Zoom? That’s okay, you don’t need to download Zoom. There is a phone number that will be sent to you: all you need to do is call that number to log in and listen and respond.