Here’s what’s included:
- Calendar Example + My Favorite Activities – I give you an example of a great daily calendar for your programming staff to follow and tell you which activities I’d choose for each hour I’ve scheduled!
- Product List: Where to get what! – Where you can buy my favorite products for people living with dementia.
- My 10 Best Communication Tips – This is what you’ll want to hand out when you teach families or staff about dementia care. It’s great for a welcome packet for new residents’ families, too!
- Make It Happen: Interactive Stations – The what, how, why of building interactive stations, sometimes called “life stations” by those in the biz.
- FAQ for Families – The perfect welcome gift for new residents’ families: an FAQ all about dementia care. Answer questions they didn’t even realize they had yet.
- Intro to Our Community: Fill it out for new families! – A pre-made welcome letter for you to put in family packets!
- Interior Design Dos and Don’ts – Why shouldn’t your carpet have patterns on it? Find out here.
- New Resident Questionnaire – Learn more about your new residents after their families fill out this questionnaire! Trust me, it’s going to be more informative and helpful in dementia care than the ones you’re familiar with.
- New Resident Questionnaire (Binder Version) – A smaller version of the above questionnaire, perfect for a quick review or for sending to the hospital with your resident.