Boost Your Activities Bundle with some live training!
“This was super informative—exactly what we needed to learn.” – English Meadows team
For companies who want to elevate their activities program without bringing in a consultant!
This includes a live webinar with me! This webinar is 30 minutes of activity training and Q&A on programming! You can put as many staff members or buildings on the webinar as you’d like, and you’ll receive a recorded copy of the webinar after we’re done.
- Does your team need a program boost? Is bingo becoming the go-to activity?
- Are there 3 activities on the calendar each day…but they are the same 3 activities?
- Does your program staff need extra training? (The answer to this, by the way, is HELL YEAH!)
Then you need this Boost Your Activities Bundle.
Here’s what you’ll get:
My KICK YOUR ACTIVITIES INTO HIGH GEAR PowerPoint (this is what I actually use to train programming staff!) +
- Calendar Example + My Favorite Activities – I give you an example of a great daily calendar for your programming staff to follow and tell you which activities I’d choose for each hour I’ve scheduled!
- Product List: Where to get what! – Where you can buy my favorite products for people living with dementia.
- My 10 Best Communication Tips – This is what you’ll want to hand out when you teach families or staff about dementia care. It’s great for a welcome packet for new residents’ families, too!
- Make It Happen: Interactive Stations – The what, how, why of building interactive stations, sometimes called “life stations” by those in the biz.
- New Resident Questionnaire – Learn more about your new residents after their families fill out this questionnaire! Trust me, it’s going to be more informative and helpful in dementia care than the ones you’re familiar with.
This is over $1,500 worth of information from me! I train staff and communities using this PowerPoint, but I’m giving it to YOU to use in YOUR hands-on trainings! I only ask that you don’t change the slides that I created—or send it to people who didn’t pay for it. This is proprietary Dementia By Day data 🙂