Subscribe anywhere you get your podcasts!
- On today's episode, we talk about guilt and shame and why guilt is so dangerous for caregivers of those living with dementia. How does a senior living company meet somewhere where they are in their journey? Let's find out. This episode sponsored by Chris Cherico of Guardian Tax Solutions! Be sure to check out my […]
- Why I can't stand the words "Allllttttheimer's" and "unit" + much more! Tune in to my episode sponsored by New Dawn Dementia Understandings: New Dawn has a training they are doing on Sept 26th 2019! You can check them out at www.newdawndementia.com Learn more about my Dementia By Day Care Partner Club, too, on my […]
- This episode was inspired by a woman I saw in the airport who was pretty clearly traveling alone—and living with dementia. Thanks to The Simple Home, who is sponsoring this episode! Check out shopthesimplehome.com or find them on Instagram @thesimplehome
- What if you're trying to embrace one person's reality, but then another resident or person living with dementia calls you out on it? What do you do? Does this even happen? Let's find out on this next episode, my second episode sponsored by Pure Vita Co.! Pure Vita Co. makes ordering monthly supplies easy. Check […]
- Thanks to Ageless Innovation's Joy For All Companion Pets for sponsoring this episode! Find out WHY someone living with dementia would believe that a robotic pet is real and how best to use this newfound knowledge. Enter in code DEMENTIABYDAY10 for 10% off your next order through the end of August 2019 on Joy For […]
- How do you do it? Let's put our dementia caregiving skills to the test in this episode! My 10th episode is sponsored by STOVE GUARD INTERNATIONAL LTD. You can find them on the Web at stoveguardintl.com or on Facebook or Twitter with the handle @StoveGuardIntLL or on Instagram @stove.guard
- On today's episode we'll be talking about the TWO THINGS that you've been overlooking when trying to solve behavioral challenges for people living with dementia. This episode is sponsored by New Dawn Dementia Understandings at www.newdawndementia.com – To register for a seminar with Donna and her company, or to schedule a class at your community, please visit […]
- Let's talk interior design in dementia care. I share a story from my past and talk about WHY what I'm doing now is so important to me. Amanda and her team at The Simple Home are sponsoring this episode! You're definitely going to want to check them out. To see the other blog I mentioned, […]
- In this episode, I discuss the 3 worst move-ins of new residents to dementia care that I've ever been a part of! Let's talk about how we could've made these moves into senior living WAY less painful. This episode is sponsored by TeleCalm, a phone service that assists adults living with dementia and their caregivers. […]
- "When can I go home?" is probably the most dreaded question that any family caregiver or care staff member hears from a person living with dementia. Panic ensues as the caregiver stumbles through trying to tell the person that they "can't" go home. What can we do instead? This episode is sponsored by OpenCare App! […]
Sponsor my next episode
For product and service-based businesses looking for creative ways to get the word out!
Sponsor the next episode on my podcast! You'll get two ads during the podcast, both delivered by yours truly! Be sure to download the Sponsorship Packet below and email it to me filled in with your info so I know what to say.