Subscribe anywhere you get your podcasts!
- Prepping for the holidays when a family member has dementia Instead of stressing yourself out, listen in on these tips to make your holidays a lot easier! Planning holiday gatherings can be hard enough, but when we add someone living with dementia to the mix, the stress level increases dramatically. How can we plan ahead? […]
- 10 Most important things about dementia care communication This is straight from my public speaking presentation on dementia care! We’ll hit my 10 most important take-home points, chock-full of skills and tips you can use immediately. My podcast is sponsored by Flying Angels, check them out and learn more on flyingangels.com Corresponding written post: […]
- Here are my favorite, most accurate depictions of dementia care in pop culture. Let’s break it down! My sponsor, Flying Angels, is what you need if a loved one with dementia needs to get on a flight. www.flyingangels.com
- This is one of my favorite topics! Let’s break down the worst offenders when it comes to dementia myths in pop culture. Can you guess what the worst one is? Tune in to find out! Thanks to my sponsor, Flying Angels, www.flyingangels.com
- We see a lot of myths and misconceptions on TV, in movies and in articles that report to be “about dementia” or have a character “with dementia.” In this 3 part series of podcast episodes, I break down the myths, the best, and the worst of Hollywood depictions of dementia. Thanks to my sponsor, Flying […]
- Why is the routine of a person living with dementia so important? Heck, why is anyone's routine important? How can we use routine to better the way we care for someone living with dementia? Let's break it down in this week's episode, sponsored by Flying Angels. Does your loved one living with dementia need to […]
- I tuned in to AARP's podcast, The Perfect Scam, the other day and was immediately intrigued and realized I had to tell you all about this. Please call 877-908-3360 or go to https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/if you feel you or someone you care about is the victim of a scam. In this episode, I talk all about scams that […]
- How to help your residents/clients/loved ones living with dementia cope with seasonal mood changes. I'm all about the tangible, practical tips, my friends! This is the FIRST EPISODE OF MANY sponsored by FLYING ANGELS! Thanks to Bob and his crew for sponsoring 6 months of the Dementia By Day Podcast! Check them out at www.flyingangels.com
- On today's episode, we talk about guilt and shame and why guilt is so dangerous for caregivers of those living with dementia. How does a senior living company meet somewhere where they are in their journey? Let's find out. This episode sponsored by Chris Cherico of Guardian Tax Solutions! Be sure to check out my […]
- Why I can't stand the words "Allllttttheimer's" and "unit" + much more! Tune in to my episode sponsored by New Dawn Dementia Understandings: New Dawn has a training they are doing on Sept 26th 2019! You can check them out at www.newdawndementia.com Learn more about my Dementia By Day Care Partner Club, too, on my […]
Sponsor my next episode
For product and service-based businesses looking for creative ways to get the word out!
Sponsor the next episode on my podcast! You'll get two ads during the podcast, both delivered by yours truly! Be sure to download the Sponsorship Packet below and email it to me filled in with your info so I know what to say.