I offer options for family members or friends of those living with dementia.
- Follow my blog! Sign up to get my emails here. (It’s free!)
- Phone call with me to troubleshoot your dementia-related concerns ($50/hour)
- In-home dementia safety assessment if you live locally (Pittsburgh) ($100/hour)
Home Assessment (Pittsburgh-area only!)
If you live in Pittsburgh, you can pay directly on my website to schedule a home safety assessment and conversation with me about your loved one with dementia. Sessions are $100 per hour.
Hour-Long Phone Call
60 minutes with me on the phone, answering your questions about dementia caregiving. Pay here and I will email you directly and ASAP to schedule a time to talk.
“It was so helpful to talk to Rachael!”
“This call really gave me the confidence I needed to move mom into a care community. I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing, but Rachael really helped me work through my guilt.”
“Rachael made great suggestions and then sent me a follow-up documents with all the helpful hints and website suggestions we had discussed over the phone. I am so happy that someone as knowledgeable and caring as Rachael is just a phone call away!”
“I’ve learned so much from Rachael’s posts and her email and phone support responses to my questions.”
– Your information and stories are safe with me. I never reproduce clients’ names unless given specific permission.
– I do not give out medical advice. I am not a doctor, but I may advise you to see a physician if I think that it is necessary.
– I provide advice, suggestions, and tips. I will do my absolute best to solve all of your issues over the phone, but understand that this is not fool-proof.
– I cannot give you advice on moral or ethical subjects.
– I am not a therapist of any sort, but I am a good listener! I have a Master’s in Gerontology.
– I do not give out refunds unless our phone call was disconnected and we were unable to set up a new time to speak within 7 days of your payment.
– Emergencies do happen. If I need to reschedule our call (or you need to reschedule) we need to agree on a time within a week of the payment.
– I only want to talk to you about dementia care. I reserve the right to hang up the phone if the call turns into something inappropriate.